Sunday, December 14, 2008

Brrrr...uuuuummmmm

Yes, it's cold out there.
So warm up with a little subtle British humor. (OK, maybe not so subtle.)

I love "Top Gear". It's a British television show dedicated to all things automotive. Here they do a road test of the new Ford Fiesta that had me laughing out loud! Apparently someone criticized one of their reviews, so they're out to do a very thorough job this time. Stay with it to the end. It just gets better and better!


Top Gear - Ford Fiesta

Enjoy!
And... stay warm. Brrrrrrrr

3 comments:

The Hadley Family said...

I gotta get me one of these!!! (to quote Will Smith in "Independence Day"). I can already imagine the Ford Fiesta becomng the next James Bond vehicle. Why, the beach scene alone was proof enough... not to mention the fancy manuevers at the local mall (I'm ready to trade the Mustang in):D

The Hadley Family said...

Did I mention we watch Top Gear at our house too?

Heather said...

Ha! I should have realized. I knew I liked you guys. ;-)

Is that car green enough for you? Yipes! A bit chartreuse if you ask me. I think I'll go for a more sedate metallic midnight blue.

Still can't get that line out of my head, "Classic Baddie error. He's got too much horse power. I've got 120 horse power in this. You don't want more than that on marble." ROFL!